Friday, August 27, 2010

O Summer.

O the Summer has been so great. The greatest part about it was just this past trip to Texas to see Summer and Darrell and Mom and Dad and Amber and my nephews and Sean. This was the first time seeing Summer since her wedding. It was so fun to see her and Darrell. There were just so many laughs and good feelings. We could just be lounging around and have a blast. We played games, cooked dinner and ate in the beautiful backyard. We talked and watch movies and did crafts. We also played in the pool and got sun burnt. Summer made me a pillow which I proudly tell everyone summer made for me. and i sleep with it close by, if not ON it.

My favorite night was probably our first bonfire with the kids and we danced and were all goofy. Summer just has a way of lightening everyone's mood. Her happy and free spirit was eminent the second I heard her in the airport. Once she was around, it seemed like everyone was just in a better mood and more relaxed. She can always make us laugh. With Summer around, everyone starts crackin jokes and laughing and smiling. I love it. I am so grateful I was blessed to grow up with her always around. She made my life more fun. She is the perfect balance to my personality because I can get kind of serious, but like to have fun. And she brings my silly side out. It was good for us all to be back together again under the same roof. My time there was cut short by Emily's wedding, but I'm thankful I was able to go even for the one and a half weeks i did. I just can't wait until I can be together again with my family and never having to say goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice post. You said some nice things about Summer. I am glad we had a fun time together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails