Saturday, August 27, 2011
Trust in the Lord.
I can't believe it. Sometimes I just cry for joy when I realize it IS true, that my life IS completely awesome. So this past week and a half have been crazy crazy. I got into TCU's nursing program by a fluke that the director says never happens. They had a few spots open when they thought they were completely full and I was on the waiting list. So two Thursdays ago I got a call form the director, Zoranna Jones, asking me if I wanted to join the program this fall that started the following Monday...BIG news huh. I took a few minutes to think about it, then I said yes! I was going to have to wait an entire 9 months before starting the accelerated one and did not know what I was going to do in all that time. So I was happy, you can imagine. There was so much to do. I have to CLEP test out of two prerequisites in two weeks, then I'm officially in. But I am going to classes and clinicals in the meantime and I love it! I feel so blessed. The Lord completely intervened in my life. And not only in that way, but in all things. Things such as dating....Things such as dating this really really cute boy that just amazes me. We cuddled last night and held hands and just had so much fun. We can just talk forever. We have not kissed yet. But its good to take it slow anyway. Gotta make him work for it right? He might kiss me tonight though... :) He goes to Med school here in Fort Worth and is in my ward. I have known him for like a month about. He graduated from BYU in April like me, but I had never met him before. Crazy huh. Well, I just know Heavenly Father loves me and I can't even express how great it makes me feel. No matter what happens from this point on, I know all I need to do is trust in the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey girlie-girl. I love your faith. I love that you can recognize the Lord's hand in your life..never stop doing that! Love you! P.S. who is this boy you are talking about????
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so happy for you. I need to see a picture of you two girl!
ReplyDelete