Sunday, October 28, 2012
Home-Making
Someone at school mocked me because I was sewing an apron and she thought that was cliche (she is a feminist). She thinks women should be out in the workforce, as if there is no room for both in my life. Well, I am in the workforce and the home, but the home is my sanctuary and my joy. I find pleasure in crafts. We have enough "strong" women who thrive in their careers, we increasingly need more women who make homes a better place for families to grow. Here are some of my fun crafts lately:
"Organize yourselves; prepare evey needful thing; and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God;" D&C 88:119
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment