Friday, January 11, 2013

Update

    We went to Utah for Christmas and it was a blast. I love hanging out with Cameron's family. They are so nice and cheerful. We played games, made cookies, went to a Tai restaurante,Siam Orchid
(4410 South 900 East Salt Lake City, UT 84124) which was so so goood! The workers were all from Tailand, so we learned a few words in Tai. "Jack talk tai, Jack talk tai very good" (what movie is that from?). So, when we skyped with Cameron's brother, Landon, who is serving a mission in Tailand, we said our few Tai words to him and he understood them. It was fun to skype with Landon. He is a strong, funny, sweet guy. He wrote us great Christmas letters and he has a strong spirit. 
   I love how close Cameron's family is to one another. I especially enjoy watching their old home videos. They are so funny. 
We saw some movies. Especially liked Les Miserables. We sled a few times. We made a sweet jump that we made Cameron's parents go off-that was funny. They are such good sports. It was a pretty big jump! 
   Cameron and I also went skiing. He is such a good skier. I am so so, beginner. But he stayed with me on the easy tracks and helped me. I would have just rather watched him ski all day because he is so good. Christmas day was fun. It's especially fun to be around Cameron's niece, Kira. She says my name, but not Cameorn's. She said Cameorn's name only a few times, so she can say it she just teases him or something. We skyped with them from here in Texas and she said my name again. It is cute.
    So, we got a lot of great things for Christmas. Yesterday we used the mixer that Cameron's parents gave us and the BBQ that my parents gave us. YUMMM! I put together a little video of me making chocolate cake with the mixer for fun. I also really love the big book of pictures from our wedding that my mom and dad got us. It made me cry when I looked through it.
   Altogether, it was an amazing first Christmas together. I can't imagine where I'd be without Cameron. He makes my life so happy.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah Christmas was so fun! It is so much better married! Thanks for making it great babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are soooo funny! We really loved the "How To" video with the new mixer! It was great having you with us for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching the videos brings a big smile, it's great to see you both happy and having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun watching you sled together. You two are perfect for each other:) Thanks for sharing your holiday fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails