Two people fell in love and started a new life together!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Texas
So. When I went home for a spring break right after finals, I was able to relax, be with my parents and sister and nephews. I cooked with momma a lot. The food was mmm delicious. My favorites were the honey glazed chicken and mango rice, then the BBQ chicken pizza. I have the greatest mom and dad so it was fun to hang out with them. My favorite part was that it was so beautiful while i was there. It was a nice break from the cold, random, snowy, rainy weather in Utah. I love the clear Texas horizon and warm weather. The sights took my breath away. It was also great to play with my awesome nephews! They are so funny and make me laugh always. Love you all family in Texas!
we miss you. I'm used to you being here in the summer :(
ReplyDelete